Avocado is a delicious fruit, which also has many benefits on hair. Avocado oil has a light weight formula that’s easily absorbed into the hair, and it contains many nutrients including vitamins (A,B,C, E, and K) and minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, amino acids, magnesium, and proteins all of which help improving the condition of hair by acting as a moisturizer.It also contains a high amount of monounsaturated fatty acid which prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. The oils in an avocado makes the hair shiny, beautiful and works effectively when it used regularly. These amazing healthy component in this fruit make it a great choice in hair care.
Some of the benefits of Avocado on hair are:
1. For Silky & Shiny Hair:
– Avocado contains vitamins, fat, omega 3 fatty acids which are great for hair as well as skin. In a small bowl, put one peeled avocado, one tablespoon of honey, one egg yolk, one tablespoon of olive oil and mix all the ingredients to make a moisturizing avocado hair mask. Spread and massage the mask onto hair and scalp, cover with a shower cap and leave it for 20-30 minutes before shampooing and conditioning.
2. Eliminate dandruff:
– Dandruff is very annoying and it could ruin your self-esteem and first impression. However, simple remedy can help cure dandruff. Avocados can be a solution. In a bowl, mix mashed avocado with fresh lemon juice (ratio of 1:1). Apply mixture on scalp and massage until absorbed into the hair roots and leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash it away in the shower. Avocado is extremely beneficial for eliminate dandruff.
3. For Split Ends & Frizz Hair:
– The high monounsaturated fatty acids in avocado oil easily penetrate the hair cuticle and helps to retain hair moisture inside the cuticle. If you have split ends, frizzy hair, or damaged hair, couple of drops of avocado oil will change your hair from damaged and frizzy to manageable.
4. For hair Growth:
– Avocado is know for stimulating hair growth and controlling hair loss. Hair loss occurs when your hair is very dry and damaged. Avocado is a good remedy for hair loss. massaging Avocado oil into your scalp will stimulates blood flow to hair follicles and more nutrients can reach the follicles to stimulate new growth and healthier and thick hair in general.
5. Protect Hair:
– The Avocado oil protects the skin and hair from drying effects of sun and wind, and it form a natural moisture layer and blocks UV sun rays.
Use Re:Action Oil (harmonic bldend of Avocado oil, camellia oil and abyssinian seed oil) to repair, moisture and protect your hair on a daily basis. One or two drops on palm and gently massage all over damp hair. This will detangle while throughly coating your hair and helps strengthen against breakage, and reduce frizz.